Re: Issue about deploy Fineract to Tomcat server

Hi Steve,

I followed the guide (https://github.com/openMF/mifosx/blob/master/INSTALL.md#234-configure-for-ssl <https://github.com/openMF/mifosx/blob/master/INSTALL.md#234-configure-for-ssl>) to set up the 2 databases. However, I still cannot make it work.

Regards,
Dingfan

>>> Dingfan