Re: FINERACT- 628 and FINERACT 638 APIs for self service app

Hi Ed,

I went through the API docs and related fineract code. As per my
observation, we currently support only below functionalities for Self
Service App,

1. Loan account Read operations and also actions like
submitting/withdrawing new loan and loan repayment schedule
2. Saving account read operations
3. Account transfer related APIs

Above APIs documentation is available.

Currently, we don't support submitting new savings/share accounts or any
other API's requested in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-628
.

I will start working on creation of above requested  API's immediately. And
will try to provide the API structure shortly.

@Saksham, kindly ignore the API detail shared previously. Will share new
API details shortly.

Kindly let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank You,

*Shruthi M R*
Senior Software Engineer - Conflux Technologies
shruhti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype: Shruthi Rajaram | Mobile:
+91-8277012716