Re: Issue about deploy Fineract to Tomcat server

HI Dingfan -

Have you created the 2 MySQL databases that are required for Fineract? This
process is described in the installation documents. From a MySQL terminal,
you need to do the following:

create database `mifosplatform-tenants`;
create database `mifostenant-default`;

Take care,
Steve