Re: FINERACT- 628 and FINERACT 638 APIs for self service app

*Hi Shruthi,*

*It looks fine to me. But I'm not sure as depends on the Organisation, that
what all fields they want in payload and response should be send. Ed can
look in the payload and response and give some feedback.*

*Sincerely,*
*Saksham Handu*