Re: Help with Design, Approach and specifications for group lending/savings on Fineract CN.

Hello Ruphine,

you should keep in mind that the group service is supposed to only manage
groups and there related tasks, e.g. branch assignment, meetings, and
members. Members will be a collection of existing customers from customer.
Group service is really just for administrative purposes.

Loan and savings product should be build specifically for that use case. We
should not try to mingle/enhance existing individual products to be able to
handle groups.

For this you should ask for one specific use case, given that there a bunch
different ways to deal with group related product.

Cheers

Markus