Re: Fineract intro text proposed changes

Hey James,

I made that change and several more.  I've pushed them as a separate branch.

All, have a look at
https://github.com/apache/fineract-site/tree/FINERACT-639  My first
changeset there is content-free.  It's just a reflow, with the
intention of making subsequent changes easier to see.  If there are no
objections by early next week, I'll merge that branch and it'll go
live.

Best Regards,
Myrle