Re: Fineract intro text proposed changes

Hey James,

I saw your ICLA submission, and I love your changes.  I agree 100%
with your approach to the changes.  I also see you caught a bug and
fixed it: the link to the old incubating fineract repository.
Awesome!  Thank you.

I need you to change one thing though before I can merge your changes:
 The mention of Mifos that you added stretches the boundaries of what
Apache projects are allowed to do in terms of crediting organizations
and companies which contribute to Apache projects.  "Fineract code was
originally developed by contributors to Mifos.org, a US-Based Charity
with a mission for financial inclusion globally."  What you write
there is true of the original code base, but it downplays the
contributions of individuals who've contributed since Fineract joined
Apache.  If you want to say a few words about the history of the
project, I would love to see that on a sub-page, but not on our main
page.

Would you like me to fix that minor issue, or would you prefer to do
it yourself?

Best Regards,
Myrle

P.S.  I've created an issue for the changes, in case you prefer to
name your branch after Jira issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-639