Re: Fineract CN demo server, Windows 10 64-bit troubleshoot

Louis,

Have you created an account for the wiki via
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

If not, please do so and then share the ID with me and I will grant you the
necessary write privileges.

Thanks for your contribution!

Ed

--