Re: FINERACT- 628 and FINERACT 638 APIs for self service app

Shruthi,

Can you follow the patterns for the other self-service APIs that are
documented in the Mifos/Fineract API docs. I'm ccing Adi who wrote first
APIs that might be able to give some guidance.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative