Re: Git repos for GSoC interns?

Hello Pembe,

The secretary has notified the PMC of receipt of your ICLA.  Thank you.

I went to your repository with the intention of pushing it into the
apache repository I had created for you.  First I had a quick look
through your repo though.  It seems that some of the code in your
repository comes from commits from an account named angular-cli.  Can
you explain where the code came from?  I need to check that it is
actually yours to contribute before i pull it in, or that it was
originally licensed with an Apache-compatible license.  Some kinds of
licensing issues can be solved after code is imported, but as things
stand now, I simply don't know what the origins of the code are.

Best Regards,
Myrle Krantz