Re: Fineract intro text proposed changes

Hey James,

it would be easier for me to see what you're actually changing if I
could see the diff.  Can you submit a PR containing your suggestions?
In case you need help, follow the following steps:

1.) Create a github account for yourself.
2.) Fork the repository at https://github.com/apache/fineract-site
3.) (Optionally clone it to your computer locally or just edit
directly on github.)
4.) Edit index.html to contain your changes.
5.) Submit a pull request (PR) via github.

I know you don't have much experience developing, but because you're
asking for simple text changes, this is also possible for a
non-developer who's willing to "get his hands dirty".  If you have any
questions on the details of any of these steps, please ask.

When you do this, anyone who is interested can review the PR, make
change suggestions directly via the same source code you submitted,
and finally merge the changes.  Once a PR is merged, it can take up to
30 minutes for those changes to be reflected on the website.

Also, no matter how the change suggestion is submitted or accepted,
you will need to submit an ICLA to the Apache Software Foundation
before any of your content can be accepted.  You can find that form
here:
https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf

Best Regards,
Myrle