Re: Confluence w Fineract-CN and Fineract

Hey James,

As you've noted, Fineract CN already has it's own area.  Fineract 1.x
is doing a bit more manspreading, but given that it was there first,
that's understandable.  If Fineract CN content has strayed, that's
also normal when volunteers contribute things without fully
understanding the structure.  I could only find one such article
though, and that was in the user zone.  I don't have any objections to
you wrangling that one.

As I see it, top-level entries should be:
* Committer's Zone
* Contributor's Zone
* Project Management
* Release Management