Re: Error communication to Eureka

Here is the docker_file for a sample Finerect CN microservice (identity)
FROM openjdk:8-jdk-alpine

ARG identity_port=2021

ENV server.max-http-header-size=16384 \
bonecp.partitionCount=1 \
bonecp.maxConnectionsPerPartition=4 \
bonecp.minConnectionsPerPartition=1 \
bonecp.acquireIncrement=1 \
cassandra.clusterName="Test Cluster" \
cassandra.contactPoints=172.16.238.5:9042 \
cassandra.keyspace=seshat \
cassandra.cl.read=ONE \
cassandra.cl.write=ONE \
cassandra.cl.delete=ONE \
mariadb.driverClass=org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver \
mariadb.database=seshat \
mariadb.host=172.16.238.4 \
mariadb.port=3306 \
mariadb.user=root \
mariadb.password=mysql \
spring.cloud.config.enabled=false \
flyway.enabled=false \
feign.hystrix.enabled=false \
ribbon.eureka.enabled=false \
eureka.client.serviceUrl.defaultZone=http://172.16.238.2:8761/eureka \
spring.cloud.discovery.enabled=true \
eureka.client.fetchRegistry=true \
eureka.registration.enabled=true \
eureka.instance.leaseRenewalIntervalInSeconds=1 \
#eureka.initialInstanceInfoReplicationIntervalSeconds=0 \
eureka.client.instanceInfoReplicationIntervalSeconds=1 \
activemq.brokerUrl=http://172.16.238.3:61616 \
ribbon.eureka.enabled=true \
system.initialclientid=service-runner \
spring.profiles.active=production

WORKDIR /tmp
COPY identity-service-boot-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar .
ENV spring.application.name="identity-v1" \
server.port=$identity_port \
server.contextPath="/identity-v1"

CMD ["java", "-jar", "identity-service-boot-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar"]