From: Ramesh Ram <ramramesh1374@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 9:11 AM
To: A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos. <mifos-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Mifos-users] hi , i have created the DayBook report, Active clients on date report and also Demand sheet for for JLG loans .

This should be work..

please exclude the commented lines.., (start with --)..,

select

  --od.name as 'Office',

s.display_name as CRO,

 m.display_name as "group_name",

   -- m.id as "group_id",

  count(DISTINCT l.client_id) as 'Clients',

  -- count(DISTINCT l.id) as 'loan_id',

  (CASE WHEN SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='SU' then 'Sunday' when SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='MO' then 'Monday'  WHEN SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='TU' then 'Tuesday' when SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='WE' then 'Wednesday'

  when SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='TH' then 'Thursday'  WHEN SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='FR' then 'Friday' when SUBSTRING(recurrence,-2)='SA' then 'Saturday'  end) as Day

  -- l.disbursedon_date,

  --gl.LatLong,

  --concat (gl.Address,',',gl.Landmark) as 'Meeting Place',

  --cv.`code_value` as 'Time'

  from m_group m

  inner join m_loan l on l.group_id=m.id

 -- LEFT JOIN (select office_id,id,name from OFFICE_LIST where id=${officeId}) od on od.office_id=m.office_id

 -- LEFT JOIN GroupLocation gl ON gl.group_id=m.id

 -- LEFT JOIN MeetingTime on mt.group_id=m.id and l.disbursedon_date=mt.Date

 -- LEFT JOIN m_code_value  ON cv.id=mt.MeetingTime_cd_Time

  INNER JOIN (select a.id as 'group_id',a.parent_id from m_group a where a.parent_id is not null)b ON b.group_id=m.id

LEFT JOIN m_calendar_instance ci on ci.entity_id=b.parent_id and entity_type_enum=4

INNER JOIN m_calendar mc on mc.id=ci.calendar_id

LEFT JOIN m_staff s on s.id=m.staff_id

 where  ((l.expected_maturedon_date>'2018-02-10') or (l.closedon_date >'2018-02-10') or '2018-02-10'<ifnull(l.closedon_date,adddate('2018-02-10',+1))) and  (l.disbursedon_date<='2018-02-10') and (l.loan_status_id=300 or '2018-02-10'<ifnull(l.closedon_date,adddate('2018-02-10',+1)))

  group by m.id