Re: Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework - Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

I think we can choose from material color pallet there are many more color
themes available. Abhay you can suggest some or drop a link if there any on
official angular material site where all colors can be seen.