Re: Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework - Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

Abhay,

That is coming along nicely. Are we going to soon deploy that to the main
web-app github repo?

I'm glad that we made the choice to switch over to Angular Material as it
does look more familiar and I think will be of benefit to our user base who
will also recognize it from other web apps they use consistently.

I believe a comment of mine previously might have been misheard as I didn't
like the old skin color scheme and do like the recent color scheme of the
recent re-skin we deployed. Are you able to change the default color scheme
away from the blue/purple color?

Are there more than just those 4 default colors for themes?