Re: Git repos for GSoC interns?

Hello Myrle,

Thanks for taking time out to provide us this repos. I also need a
repository for my project on designing a new UI on Apache Fineract CN for
MFI that support group lending.

Below is the link to my github repository that i Iave been using for this
project

https://github.com/pembemiriam/fineract-cn-web-app

Yours Sincerely,
Pembe Miriam