Re: Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework - Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

Hello Everyone,

Here is a glimpse of the initial shell structure of the new web app
currently in development: https://abhaychawla.github.io/angular-app-shell/
We would appreciate any reviews you all have on the same.

Thank you
Abhay.