Re: Git repos for GSoC interns?

Hello Myrle,

Thanks for the repository. This is the link to my repo:
https://github.com/ebenezergraham/fineract-cn-notification. Also, I noticed
that apache's repo is fineract-cn-notification(*s*). I have been using
notification without s. I would like to request that we go with
*notification *unless have to keep notifications for a reason.

I don't have an ICLA with Apache yet. I believe you are referring to this
agreement https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf. I have read it and
filled it. Please let me know what to do next.

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*