Re: Git repos for GSoC interns?

Hey Ebenezer,

You now have a repo: https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-notifications

If you'll send me a link to the github repo you've been using, I'll
get it filled in there.

I strongly recommend you work from the Apache Repo as much as
possible.  Doing it off a personal repo is known as off-list
development.  This prevents others from working with you.

But first: do you have an ICLA on file at Apache?

Greets,
Myrle