Re: Git repos for GSoC interns?

Hello Myrle,

I need a git repository for the notification microservice i.e
fineract-cn-notification.

I am currently working on a repository on my account. The idea is to
transfer ownership of the repository to Apache once it's done or when I
make significant progress.

What would you recommend?

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*