Re: [Mifos-developer] Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework- Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

Hello,

As Ed mentioned we would be soon having a feature to configure the themes
in the new MifosX web app.

Apart from this, the organization will also be able to configure the
following from the settings in the future:

   1. The name of the organization, its description, a summary, default
   language and date format to be used within the application.
   2. favicon and logo of the organization.
   3. Allow configuration of the contact information of the organization
   (website, email, phone)

Looking forward to your feedback on the same. Please do let us know if
there are any other requirements.
Thanks
Abhay.