Re: Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework - Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

Hi all,

There was some error we faced so that material UI was not consistent
yesterday. Its back up again.
Please recheck https://openmf.github.io/web-app/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H9w7QWenox9M0nb29WR4RmvV94Jsjj0LglUZ3wCzbw8/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to provide feedback in the doc.

Thanks