Re: Deprecation of GitHub Services - Travis CI

Thank you Ed, the auto-deployment for the web-app repository is functional
now. All changes to the web-app will be auto-deployed to gh-pages and can
be tracked from here: https://openmf.github.io/web-app, whenever a commit
is made directly to the default branch or a pull request is merged to the
default branch.

Thanks
Abhay