Re: Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework - Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

As suggested by Abhay lets get on a call. I will fo my best to schedule it
in weekend itself.

Also, i saw the doc with screenshots there are really basic UI/UX mistakes
done in new designs ideas shared that is the main reason to use angular
material as you will stick to exact component designs.

Let's have a call and discuss about all these in weekend itself.

Thanks
Gaurav