Re: [Discussion] Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications Project

Please use this link
<https://github.com/ebenezergraham/fineract-cn-demo-server/blob/fix-notification-integration/build.gradle>
instead I have reset the develop branch to a stable state.

version declaration in on line 53 and dependency declaration is on line 114.

*At your service,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

African Leadership University,

Power Mill Road, Pamplemousses,

Mauritius.

​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.

*“Talk is cheap, show me the code.” *- *Linus Torvalds*