Re: Regarding the Version of IntelliJ IDE

Hello Aswin

You should use IntelliJ Ultimate version as it comes with all the necessary
libraries for Fineract CN.

If you are using a Linux distro and you have snap installed you can use *sudo
snap install intellij-idea-ultimate --classic *to install it.

*Best Regards,*

*Ebenezer Graham*

*BSc (Hons) Computing*

[image: EmailSignature.png]

Beau Plan Business Park | West Building

Pamplemousses |  Mauritius

<http://www.pactmart.com/>
​​ <http://www.pactmart.com/>
www.pactmart.com | Freelancing made easy.
GitHub <https://github.com/ebenezergraham> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebenezer-graham/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/pactmart> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pactmart> | Website
<http://ebenezergraham.github.io/>
​
*skype*:
​ebenezer.graham
​ | *Phone*:
+230 5840 9206

*“Practice isn’t the thing you do once you’re good. It’s the thing you do
that makes you good.”*
-*Malcolm Gladwell*