Re: Status of Demo Server on Apache VM Infrastructure

image.png

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 5:08 PM Rajan Maurya <rajanmaurya154@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
image.png
I am getting this.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 5:05 PM Aleksandar Vidakovic <cheetah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

so... the demo server is (almost) ready... it took me a moment and a couple
of restarts to figure out some boot failures... the services are quite
resource hungry and default settings won't do it.

The services are still starting and this will take a while (my best guess
right now is around 30min or so).

You can access the web UI at: http://fineract-vm.apache.org/login

Credentials:

Tenant : playground
Username : operator
Password : init1@l

Note (to self): the safest way to compile this app  is with NodeJS 8.11.1
(I tried with 10.3.0 before, won't work).

... and the webservices at:

Identity Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2021/identity/v1
Office Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2023/office/v1
Customer Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2024/customer/v1
Accounting Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2025/accounting/v1
Portfolio Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2026/portfolio/v1
Deposit Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2027/deposit/v1
Teller Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2028/teller/v1
Reporting Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2029/reporting/v1
Cheque Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2030/cheques/v1
Payroll Service: http://fineract-vm.apache.org:2031/payroll/v1

Note: restarting the services takes quite a while... if you encounter
connection problems retry a couple of minutes later to ensure I am not
currently working on something.

For the moment I'll restart the backend services once per day or so to
reset the data; I guess we have to figure out how we want to handle this
(also concerning passwords etc.).

If you have any suggestions where to put this demo server configuration
then let me know here.

Let me know if you encounter any problems (I have not extensively tested it
yet).

Cheers,

Aleks

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:00 PM Aleksandar Vidakovic <