Re: GSoC 2018: Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications

Hello everybody, I am building the fineract-cn and Encounter some problems.

1. The command 'java -jar -Ddemoserver.provision=true demo-server-0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT.jar’ not work with the errors 'ERROR o.a.cassandra.service.StartupChecks - cassandra.jmx.local.port missing from cassandra-env.sh, unable to start local JMX service’

2. When I restart the program, an error 'INFO o.a.f.c.l.c.ServiceExceptionFilter - Responding with a service error ServiceError{code=409, message='XXXX already exists!’}’ will happen, and I have to delete the data in mysql and Cassandra.

The first problem is ok, I can use the ‘B’ method instead; but the second problem makes me feel embarrassed. How can I solve this problem.

Thank you.