Re: Apache Fineract CN API Documentation

Seetha,

Thank you very much for the offer of help.

But if you've looked at Isaac's branch (1) and have concrete ideas on
how to do it better, feel free to jump in with suggestions or PRs
right away.  If you're not sure how to participate, then perhaps wait
a little bit longer until Isaac has his concept worked out.  Once
Isaac has his concept worked out, he'll probably want to touch all of
the services, and then your help would definitely speed things up.

Best Regards,
Myrle

1.) https://github.com/Izakey/fineract-cn-customer/tree/PocFromIsaac