Re: Apache Fineract CN API Documentation

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Isaac Kamga <isaac.kamga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've pushed changes to the *PoCFromIsaac* branch of fineract-cn-customer
> <https://github.com/Izakey/fineract-cn-customer/tree/PocFromIsaac>  for
> review.

Thank you.  This is so much easier than guessing.

>> Currently my guess is that you are setting the token in the token
>> header, but not setting the user or the tenant.  But without the code
>> to look at this is very difficult to determine.

I was right: you're only adding the token, but not the user name or the tenant.

Here's how the tenant is added for feign calls:
https://github.com/Izakey/fineract-cn-api/blob/develop/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/cn/api/util/TenantedTargetInterceptor.java

And here's how the user and the token are added for feign calls:
https://github.com/Izakey/fineract-cn-api/blob/develop/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/cn/api/util/TokenedTargetInterceptor.java

But I can only find this line for your MVC calls:
https://github.com/Izakey/fineract-cn-customer/blob/PocFromIsaac/component-test/src/main/java/org/apache/fineract/cn/customer/AuthHelper.java
> requestPostProcessor.addHeader(ApiConstants.AUTHORIZATION_HEADER, UserContextHolder.checkedGetAccessToken());

This only adds the token, but not the user or the tenant.

Best Regards,
Myrle