Re: Status of Demo Server on Apache VM Infrastructure

... and I should have attached the Cassandra log dump... so here it is...

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 4:49 PM Aleksandar Vidakovic <cheetah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

... as you might have noticed I did a couple of restarts today... the problem I am facing now: I can't get Cassandra to run in a stable way.

Things look quite OK for a while when running the demo server, but then suddenly Cassandra dies (sometimes it starts misbehaving with the deposit microservice startup, sometimes with portfolio or teller). I tried to increase the memory (4G, 8G and 16G) and set some Docker limits to "infinity" (especially LimitMEMLOCK).

I've attached Cassandra's log dump... maybe someone can help out here? Is it even possible to run Fineract CN on 32GB of memory?

Other than that the setup would be ready to go... we just need to get the database running more reliably.

Cheers,

Aleks