Security with Fineract CN

Hello,

I am working on containerizing Fineract CN for a development environment
but I recently faced a problem getting the RSA key needed by the domain
microservices. I checked demo server and I found out that it sets the key
pair by calling a method in the RsaKeyPairFactory class created in the Lang
microservice. I didn't find an endpoint to get the RSA key and I will like
to find out if any such method exists without calling the RsaKeyPairFactory
class directly.

Thanks,
Courage.