Re: [Mifos-users] Cannot create a Client's share account

Hi Ndam,

I had the same problem too, when creating a share account @ online demo, even after creating a saving account. But the share account creation has also error on submission in the new Release 18.03.
I have attached you screen shots of the saving account and share product.

Case 1: on online demo tests,  even after creating a saving account there is  validation.msg.sharesaccount.savingsAccountId.cannot.be.blank - error
Case 2: On personal server tests, even though it goes on well upto creating the share product there is an error in activation. (Solution below, from Nenge)

Forwarded from Nenge Masoya <nenge@singo.africa> :
" The problem exists in new release and it has been reported in the community-app, https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/2948 "

Regards,

Abiy A.