Re: Web-App (Angular 6): Choice of Design Framework - Angular Material vs bootswatch and ng-bootstrap)

We should use Angular Material. We should have consistent experience across
all platforms and given that we are already following material design
guidelines on a lot of our android clients as well as web. So it would be
easier if we just have a common UI/UX guidelines for the consistency.