Re: Establish requirements for app configuration settings for Online Banking App and Mobile App

I think it's a good idea to configure the name, description, summary, logo,
language, contact information of the website and date format from the
community app. It would be better if the configuration of themes should be
done individually in each app rather than commonly from the community app.

With Regards
Ankit Raj Ojha
B.Tech CSE
*|Blog <https://ankit01ojha.wordpress.com/>*|
<https://github.com/ankit01ojha>|Github| <https://github.com/ankit01ojha>

*Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.*