Re: Reducing Barriers to Entry for New Contributors WAS [ Re: GSoC 2018: Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications]

Aleks,

The VM is now up as you probably saw from the ticket in on Infra. Chris
provided this link for getting sudo access:
https://reference.apache.org/committer/opie

Please update community on your progress as a number of interns are eager
to have this available in order to test out the work they're undertaking.

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative