Re: Status of Demo Server on Apache VM Infrastructure

Hi Markus, Mark, Myrle, Alex, Ed

I am mentoring fineract-cn-mobile GSoC project. I am waiting for this demo
server for a long time to see what's most important to implement in-app
first.
My GSoC students almost finished the task that was necessary. We have kinda
of stuck and We really need this demo server and web app to assign them
tasks.

It would be nice we can get the demo server up ASAP.

Thanks
Rajan Maurya

*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya