Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer Aleksandar Vidakovic

Hello everyone,

... let me first say thank you for accepting me as a committer. I'm really
looking forward to get more (publicly) involved with the Fineract community.

At the moment I am following Dingfan's GSoC project and trying to help out
where I can. And I'm making myself familiar setting up a Fineract CN
demo server at Apache.

Other than that... trying my best to answer any questions you send my way
and please let me know if I can help out.

Cheers,

Aleks