Re: [Mifos-developer] Discussing Mojaloop and Fineract Integration

Hi  Steve,

Thank you for your swift response. I installed Mifos-x on my Laptop, After
login to Mifos using "mifos and password". I want to enable two factor
authentication, then a message displayed that  Two-Factor authentication is
disabled or not supported on the server!. So can you assist me step by step
on how to enable it on Ubuntu or Window.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 5:44 PM, Steve Conrad <sconrad1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Emmanuel-
>
> Could you provide more information/context. I am not sure what exactly you
> are trying to do.
>
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 11:31 AM Emmanuel Njoku <einjoku@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> dear All,
>>
>> Kindly assist on the process to resolve  Two-Factor authentication is
>> disabled or not supported on the server!
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 5:05 PM, Steve Conrad <sconrad1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all -
>>>
>>> I wanted to bring an update to the list on the Mifos/Mojaloop
>>> integration. I have been working on this in conjunction with the Payment
>>> Gateway project that Sanyam and Rahul are doing with GSoC. At this point, I
>>> have been able to successfully do a P2P transfer between 2 Fineract
>>> instances using Mojaloop. I still have some additional work to do on this
>>> case - and have some other use cases to work on.
>>>
>>> In the meantime, I started to document some of the flows and information
>>> about Mojaloop integration. You can find that document here:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/
>>> FINERACT/Mojaloop+Integration
>>>
>>> Please feel free to let me know if you have thoughts, questions or
>>> suggestions.
>>> Thanks,