Re: GSoC 2018: Containerization And Deployment Of Apache Fineract CN

This is a good overview of Containerization and in specific to Docker.
Following are some of my thoughts

1) You may want to highlight some of the risks and technology roadmap
associated with containerization.
2) It would also be good to have a comparison of this with regular
virtualization.
3) Also, bringing it context to Fineract would be insightful including what
components need re-deployment or changes. Specifically to take advantages
of scalability.

All the best

regards
Lalit