Re: GSoC 2018: Containerization And Deployment Of Apache Fineract CN

Hi Myrle

Hope this message reaches you in good health. I recently wrote a doc
on Containerization and benefits of containerizing Fineract CN,
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mEcumVLJNIZO_qttF2laFMqDjZBGw7YPt5ufeXUDtBE/edit?usp=sharing
.
I would like to get your feedback on it, I would also like to request a
confluence page so I can transfer the contents of this doc to the
confluence page.

Confluence ID: courageangeh

Thanks,
Courage