Re: [Mifos-developer] Phone Number Verification via OTP

Hi Ankur,

As Ed mentioned, two-factor authentication supports sending OTPs via SMS.

I am not aware of mobile number verification using OTP but the
infrastructure for sending SMS is in place and would make implementation
fairly straight-forward.

Regards,
Alex