Re: GSOC 2018: Scalability and performance ehancements

Hi Fernando.

This is a good task you are taking up. Is there anyone mentoring you on
this?
I have always asked fineract and mifos community to go into cloud formation
architecture.

i am keen to follow you and see how this project spans out.

Cheers