Re: [Mifos-developer] Reg: Mifos 18.03 version Dashboard issue

Hi Aparna,

Thank you for raising the ticket. I prioritised the issue.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Aparna Chanda <chandaaparna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team,

   Recently we have upgraded MifosX version to 18.03 and we faced the following issue:

We couldn’t see any of the dashboard chart on the page and then we googled the issue and found the github issue :

Dashboard Charts and Panel Headers #2869 (https://github.com/openMF/community-app/pull/2869/commits)

We have changed the code as per #2869 and also removed nvd3 and d3 newer versions and done bower install of those with the versions mentioned in the above code commit.

After adding  #2869 code changes, we were able to see the charts on dashboard page and now we had the following issue:

1)    Tooltips are not displayed on mouse hover for Pie charts.
2)    We are able to see tooltips for bar charts on mouse hover but the alignments are not proper as shown in the below screenshot.

We also raised the issue in github: https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues/2950.

It would be great If you help us in resolving the above two issues.

We will  be waiting for you reply.

Thanks,
Aparna Chanda