Report Error- Can run any report not even displaying report list

Hi All,
All our reports don't work. We are not sure why this is happening. They
don't display even if you click on *Reports>>Al*l menu. The error we get is
 org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: StatementCallback; bad
SQL grammar [select x.* from (select parameter_sql as the_sql from
stretchy_parameter where parameter_name = 'FullReportList') x]; nested
exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Table 'mifostenant-default.x' doesn't exist

I have pasted complete error log here <https://pastebin.com/Xez76bDj>. Any
assistance will be highly appreciated

Regards
Ippez Roberts