Re: [Mifos-users] Help Mifos 18.03.01

Hi Shakyta,

Could you please share your server.xml file?

Victor

El 27/04/18 a las 01:23, Piyadassi Shakya escribió:
Hi
I have pasted my catalina.log file in the link https://pastebin.com/qJQfqVuB
. I couldn't find the catalina.out in the log file. Could you let me know
where can we find that?

With Regards
Piyadassi
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Sampath Kumar G <