osdir.com


[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Mifos-developer] Fineract - CN - not able to run the demo-server


Hello Kareem,

I have seen that problem before, you need to run Mifos IO before running
Fineract CN given that the Fineract CN Demo Server uses Mifos IO Artifacts.
Here is the code base of Mifos IO (the old code) :
https://github.com/mifosio . To solve this problem permanently, it requires
Fineract CC to be refactored to use just org.apache.fineract.cn artifacts.

And also make sure that Cassandra, MySQL and Active MQ are not running
given that you want to run these resources in Embedded mode.


Thanks.
Cabrel Kemfang.

‌

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 4:04 AM, Kareem Qureshi <kareemqureshi@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have just joined and am trying to run the demo-server.... I have
> followed the instructions from the link
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/
> How+To+Build+Apache+Fineract+CN
>
> build was successful and I can see the *artifacts with appropriate names
> show up in $USER_HOME/.m2/repository/org/apache/fineract/cn/ *
>
> BTW - I saw some emails in this group from Rajan and Issac and
> Ippez referring to same error I am seeing.... I cannot say from the mailing
> list if question was answered...
>
> when I am trying to run the demo-server using either
> - java -jar -Ddemoserver.provision=true demo-server-0.1.0-BUILD-
> SNAPSHOT.jar
>
>  I am getting the following error see below...
>
> 21:59:28.925 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-1] ERROR o.s.j.l.
> DefaultMessageListenerContainer - Could not refresh JMS Connection for
> destination 'identity-v1' - retrying using FixedBackOff{interval=5000,
> currentAttempts=0, maxAttempts=unlimited}. Cause: Error while attempting to
> add new Connection to the pool; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException:
> Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:61616. Reason:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
> 21:59:28.927 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-3] ERROR o.s.j.l.
> DefaultMessageListenerContainer - Could not refresh JMS Connection for
> destination 'teller-v1' - retrying using FixedBackOff{interval=5000,
> currentAttempts=0, maxAttempts=unlimited}. Cause: Error while attempting to
> add new Connection to the pool; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException:
> Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:61616. Reason:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
> 21:59:28.928 [DefaultMessageListenerContainer-1] ERROR o.s.j.l.
> DefaultMessageListenerContainer - Could not refresh JMS Connection for
> destination 'portfolio-v1' - retrying using FixedBackOff{interval=5000,
> currentAttempts=0, maxAttempts=unlimited}. Cause: Error while attempting to
> add new Connection to the pool; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException:
> Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:61616. Reason:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
>
> Time: 42.135
> There were 2 failures:
> 1) startDevServer(io.mifos.dev.ServiceRunner)
> org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not find
> artifact io.mifos.provisioner:service-boot:jar:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT
> at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(
> DefaultArtifactResolver.java:444)
> at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.
> resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:246)
> at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.
> resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:223)
> at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.
> resolveArtifact(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:294)
> at io.mifos.core.test.servicestarter.ArtifactResolver.getJarFile(
> ArtifactResolver.java:51)
> at io.mifos.core.test.servicestarter.Microservice.
> start(Microservice.java:152)
> at io.mifos.dev.ServiceRunner.startService(ServiceRunner.java:294)
> at io.mifos.dev.ServiceRunner.before(ServiceRunner.java:192)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:50)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:24)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestMethodCallbacks.
> java:75)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(
> RunAfters.java:27)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.java:86)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> SpringRepeat.evaluate(SpringRepeat.java:84)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.
> runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:252)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.
> runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:94)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.java:61)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.java:70)
> at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:48)
> at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:48)
> at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:48)
> at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:20)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.run(
> SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:191)
> at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
> at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:115)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.runMain(JUnitCore.java:77)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.main(JUnitCore.java:36)
> at io.mifos.dev.DemoServer.main(DemoServer.java:27)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(
> MainMethodRunner.java:48)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:58)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactNotFoundException: Could
> not find artifact io.mifos.provisioner:service-
> boot:jar:0.1.0-BUILD-SNAPSHOT
> at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(
> DefaultArtifactResolver.java:434)
> ... 56 more
> 2) startDevServer(io.mifos.dev.ServiceRunner)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at io.mifos.dev.ServiceRunner.tearDown(ServiceRunner.java:238)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:50)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(
> RunAfters.java:33)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestMethodCallbacks.java:86)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> SpringRepeat.evaluate(SpringRepeat.java:84)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:325)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.
> runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:252)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.
> runChild(SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:94)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunBeforeTestClassCallbacks.java:61)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.statements.
> RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.evaluate(RunAfterTestClassCallbacks.java:70)
> at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:48)
> at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:48)
> at org.junit.rules.ExternalResource$1.evaluate(ExternalResource.java:48)
> at org.junit.rules.RunRules.evaluate(RunRules.java:20)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
> at org.springframework.test.context.junit4.SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.run(
> SpringJUnit4ClassRunner.java:191)
> at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:128)
> at org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:27)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:290)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.schedule(ParentRunner.java:71)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:288)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:58)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:268)
> at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:363)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:137)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:115)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.runMain(JUnitCore.java:77)
> at org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.main(JUnitCore.java:36)
> at io.mifos.dev.DemoServer.main(DemoServer.java:27)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.MainMethodRunner.run(
> MainMethodRunner.java:48)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:87)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:50)
> at org.springframework.boot.loader.JarLauncher.main(JarLauncher.java:58)
>
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 1,  Failures: 2
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> Mifos-developer mailing list
> mifos-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Unsubscribe or change settings at:
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/mifos-developer
>