Re: Mifos Payment Gateway

Hey Ed,

Would it be possible to discuss this on the list rather than making a
meeting?  You have specific questions you want to approach, you can
start by creating a ticket or tickets with Steve's suggested
sub-tasks, and then ask for feedback on the mailing list.

This way people can participate no matter where they are in the world,
no matter what their working schedule is, and no matter how good their
internet connections are.  And you don't have to wait till Friday to
start.

This is called asynchronous communication.  Here's a good blog post on it.
http://stormyscorner.com/2015/01/7-reasons-asynchronous-communication-is-better-than-synchronous-communication-in-open-source.html

Best Regards,
Myrle