Re: Weekly dev sync minutes (2018-11-27)

Thanks for writing up the minutes. I know it’s a considerable effort to write minutes, but it allows me to keep up with what’s going on in the project. Also, an email to the dev list is an excellent opportunity to spawn follow-up discussions. And discussion on the dev list or in GitHub issues is exactly what we want.

Here’s a query to find the minutes: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:gte=0d:dev%20sync%20minutes <https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:gte=0d:dev%20sync%20minutes>

Julian